What’s not to love? Light . . . bright . . . comfortable . . . a relaxing retreat you’ll enjoy regardless of the weather outside. Rediscover the tranquility of your own backyard and find out why Betterliving customers across the country say “It’s our favorite room in the house!” ®
To see how a Sunroom will enhance your lifestyle, contact your local authorized dealer, Betterliving Sunrooms of the Quad cities, for a Free Estimate. Receive all the information you need for when you are ready to add beauty and value to your home.
Call Betterliving Sunrooms of the Quad Cities:
747 E Culver Court
Mon-Fri 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sat, Sun Closed
Visit our website here
Betterliving Patio & Sunrooms of the Quad Cities
Bob Johnson Construction, Inc. is now authorized to sell and install Betterliving Patio and Sunrooms in the Quad Cities and surrounding area. Since 1983, we have provided a wide variety of construction services to meet all your building needs. Bob Johnson started the business at the age of 23 and has earned the reputation of being one of the best in his field. We can customize your residential, commercial, or agricultural building to fit your needs and personal style.
In order to stay on top of new product offerings and developments in the building industry, we maintain memberships in the following professional organizations: NFBA (National Frame Builders Association) and NAHB (National Association of Home Builders).
As a proud business member in the City of Geneseo, Illinois for over 20 years, we belong to the Geneseo Chamber of Commerce. We have had the privilege of working for homeowners in both Iowa and Illinois.
Why Choose a Betterliving Sunroom?
- Affordable – with financing and deferred payment options
- 50 year manufacturer’s warranty backed by Craft-Bilt Mfg. Co – since 1946
- No obligation, FREE site inspections and to-the-penny pricing
- ENERGY STAR qualified roof system
- Factory trained design consultants to work with you in your home to create the ideal sunroom for your home and budget
- A seasoned professional installation team to build it right – the first time!
- A local family owned company – not controlled by a large corporation
- Most projects installed in less than a week
- Fully engineered to meet building and energy codes
- We do it all – from design, to permitting, to installation
"We just got the sun room and it isn't finished inside yet, but I love it... the added light is a plus." ~ Laura & Bill W., Moline, IL
*Offers not valid on prior sales or combined with other offers.